AIMI Office Hours
AIMI Office Hours (AIMI-OHs) is an opportunity for researchers at Stanford to consult with trainees in AIMI who have a deep expertise in the development of novel AI algorithms. The format is simple:
- Researchers interested in a 1:1 consultation will first fill out a brief form and succinctly summarize their AI problem/challenge
- We will match these researchers with 1-2 AI mentors for a 20 minute consultation which will be scheduled based on availability.
The expectation is that the consultation strictly ends at the end of each meeting, but it is up to the researchers and AI Mentors, if they would like to engage in future conversation. Researchers may request additional 1:1 time if needed.
AIMI Legal Office Hours
Through the generous support of Fenwick & West LLP, the AIMI Center provides a complimentary 30-minute legal consultation with a qualified corporate or intellectual property attorney. This service is available to Stanford faculty, staff, and students. Possible topics you can discuss with an attorney include, but are not limited to:
- IP concerns involving patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets
- Data privacy/security
- Commercial and licensing agreements
- Company formation and financing
- General startup operations questions
To participate in AIMI Legal Office Hours, submit a request using the button below. Fenwick & West LLP will be sending you a Limited Scope Retainer Agreement for your session of the Stanford AIMI Legal Office Hours for you to review and sign ahead of the meeting time.
Research IT Google Cloud Technology Office Hours
The Stanford Medicine Technology & Digital Solutions (TDS) Research IT team provides Google Cloud Technology Office Hours for Biomedical Community. These office hours are offered collaboratively by Research IT and Google Cloud Platform Healthcare team. The office hours are every other Thursday 1pm-2pm PT via Zoom. The goal is to help Stanford's biomedical research community use cloud technologies better.
- Do you want to explore cloud solutions but don't know where to start?
- Do you want to optimize a pipeline on cloud?
- Do you want to budget a project on cloud?
- Do you need help understanding the differentiators between various options like CloudSQL vs BigQuery?
Please email David Love to sign up.