AIMI Office Hours (AIMI-OHs) is an opportunity for researchers at Stanford to consult with trainees in AIMI who have a deep expertise in the development of novel AI algorithms. The format is simple:
- Researchers interested in a 1:1 consultation will first fill out a brief form and succintly summarize their AI problem/challenge
- We will match these researchers with 1-2 AI mentors for a 20 minute consultation which will be scheduled based on availability.
The expectation is that the consultation strictly ends at the end of each meeting, but it is up to the researchers and AI Mentors, if they would like to engage in future conversation. Researchers may request additional 1:1 time if needed.
TDS Research IT Team Office Hours:
The Research IT team at TDS is launching a pilot office hour series, "Google Cloud Technology Office Hours for Biomedical Community" to help GCP users in the Stanford biomedical research community. During these office hours, the Research IT and Google team will collaboratively attempt to help you with your cloud related questions:
- Do you want to explore cloud solutions but don't know where to start?
- Do you want to optimize a pipeline on cloud?
- Do you want to budget a project on cloud?
- Do you need help understanding the differentiators between various options like CloudSQL vs BigQuery?
Office hours will be held every other Thursday at 1-2pm PST via Zoom. Please email David Love directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to sign up.