Online Attendee Registration
Registration for virtual attendance is FREE and open to all. Virtual attendees will be able to view a livestream of the opening remarks, keynote, and Sessions 1 & 2. Online registration will remain open until the event concludes.
Online attendees will receive a link to the livestream viewer.
In-Person Attendee Application
This year we are requesting prospective in-person participants to apply to be considered for an in-person spot at this symposium. In-person attendees will have the opportunity to present or participate in poster presentations, demos, and the Think Tank sessions.
Applicants have the option of submitting an abstract and/or description of an AI demo for consideration. Please note that acceptance as an attendee does not guarantee that you will be selected to give an AI demo or poster presentation acceptance; and also choosing to not submit an abstract or AI demo will not adversely affect an application.
UPDATE (5/15/2023): We have opened up additional in-person seats for this event; however the priority deadline has passed for Poster Presentations/AI Demos.
Key application components:
- Demographic questions
- Brief personal statement (limit 250 words)
- If applying for AI Demo: description (limit 250 words)
- If applying for Poster Presentation: abstract (limit 500 words)
We are strongly committed to creating an inclusive environment, and during our selection process we will prioritize applicants that can provide diverse and unique perspectives that broaden participation in the field of AI in medicine. From individuals in the early stages of their career to ongoing learners, all are encouraged to apply.
- Priority In-person Applications are due Monday, April 10th at 11:59PM PDT. Due to limited in-person seating, applications submitted before April 10 will be considered priority. All applications submitted after April 10 will be considered based on seating availability.
- Notifications: Applicants will be notified of their status in early May.
Registration is free and open to all. If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org